Monday, February 7, 2011

Course introductions

Hi everyone

Welcome to our class blog! This is an excellent chance for you to get more writing practice. Don't worry, only people on our course can read the blog! Your teachers will give you tasks to write about during the course.

Task 1 Write a paragraph to introduce yourself to the class. You could tell us about:

  • where you are from
  • your family
  • your hobbies/interests
  • how long you've been in Malaysia
  • why you are studying English
  • your goals for the future
  • something interesting about yourself!

Remember to check your work carefully, then click on PUBLISH POST. If you want to change anything you wrote, click on New Post, then Edit Posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!
    My name is Tatiana, i`m Russian. I`m married and i have one son. My husband works in international company, because of this reason we are in Malasia. My parents live in Russia with my older sister. I love my family very much!
    I have many hobbies,they are keeping me busy. My favourite sport is horseridding. Also i like ridding motobike and swimming. All of my hobbies make my life more colourful.
    One interesting thing about me that i like adventures. When i lived in Moscow I jumped with parachute from plane three times. At the last time I forgot to open parachute. I was very lucky, because parachute opened automaticly.
    I`m studing at BC for improving my English. Also I can meet people from different countries.I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, please, delete this message, because i put it wrong place. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete