Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introducing Fatemeh

Hello my dear classmates,

My name is Fatemeh. I'm from Tehran,Iran. My family has five member,my parents ,my two brothers and my self. Before I come to Malaysia we lived in Bangalore,India. I came to Malaysia six months ago and I live here with my parents and my younger brother. My elder brother is still in India where he is studying computer engineering.

I listen to music, dance and surf in Internet in my spare time.

The reasons I am learning English are, I think English is a really useful language in all over the world and I need to gain into the international university so, of course I need it. And I would like to score IELTS band 6 or 7.

I want to be a very good architect which is my dream from my childhood,and I would like to visit most of the countries in the world.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fatemeh

    I'm interested that you were living in India. How did you find it? Were you studying there?

    I can see that you thought about how to organise this writing. Good work. It makes it easier to read.

    When we talk about our spare time, we always used present simple eg I listen to music, dance, and surf the Internet in my spare time. You wrote 'used to'. This would mean you don't any more.

    Let me re-write something from your first paragraph. Compare, and notice how it's different.

    Before I come to Malaysia we lived in Bangalore, India. I came to Malaysia six months ago and I live here with my parents and my younger brother. My elder brother is still in India where he is studying computer engineering.

    Thanks for writing on the BLOG Fatemeh.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mary

    Thank you for your suggestions.
    I have corrected my mistakes as you said me.

    and you asked me about India, from my idea India is very good, warm and helpful people.
    India is dirty but I liked there more than Malaysia.
    Specially I love Indian foods.
    And you know there everything is very cheap, you can enjoy the life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Indian food too, and I'd love to go there but it's a bit scary for me because it's so crowded!

    Well done. I like the changes you made :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatemeh,

    There are some great Indian restaurants in Malaysia too. My favourite is Kelab Ahman on Jalan Damai!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete