Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things to consider when renting a house or a flat

We should think about many things before renting a house or flat.

First of all, the location must be good and near to the place you where work or study at. In addition, the neighbors are very important to me. In my opinion I like the furniture to be good and well condition. And for some people cost of the rent is also important. Moreover, like what I mentioned before at the second sentence the safety is related to the location.

Finally everybody should be careful and patient before make an important decision like this one because the place where u live it is the source of your inspiring.

Ethar

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ethar!

    I finally have time to look at the blog! I hope you're having a good mini-holiday.

    I can really see you improving with all this practice. In this piece you have some good ideas to write about.

    Something I think you need to do more is develop some of those ideas. It is better to only have two or three ideas, but to expand them with explanation and examples. Why do you like furniture to be in good condition? Why are neighbours important?

    Why didn't you write about location and safety together? It isn't well organised if you have to say 'what I mentioned in the second sentence'!

    Lastly, remember that you are writing a paragraph, but you have 2 or 3 paragraphs here. 'We should think about many things before renting a house or flat' should be the first sentence in your paragraph. This is easy for you to fix though!

    Keep writing. See you soon.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete