Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i...man-utd

Hi everybody ...
my name is iman I'm 22 years old . I'm from Shiraz . when i was a child , i really wanted to be a lawyer ,so after finishing secondary school i chose law course in university and fortunately ,last year i graduated in this at bachelor degree so i came here for continuing my education in master but one of my big problem is English language since if your English language doesn't very well , you won't be able to communicate other people or improve your knowledge therefore i determined to learn it to achieve my desire ...
I've been here since 28 of October .i found kl very nice city although i had very different imagination about here...
my hobbies is watching football match because i really enthusiastic with Man-utd club and i do love it !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Iman

    Great to see you using the Blog! I hope you will read what other people have written too. Actually, I don't think English is a problem for you. You're obviously a good language learner, but you probably need more time. It takes a long time to learn a language!

    You have used some good grammar and interesting phrases. The biggest problem here is punctuation - full stops and capital letters. Remember - 'I' always needs to be a capital. Sentences need to start with a capital. Often you are writing one sentence when you need to have four! I'll rewrite some of it to show you.

    When I was a child, I really wanted to be a lawyer, so after finishing secondary school I chose a law course at university. Fortunately, last year I graduated with a bachelor's degree so I came here to continue my education and do a masters. One of my big problem is ...

    See you next week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever play with letters in your name!

    ReplyDelete