Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introduce the King of Persia

Hi comrades

I'm Ali Shahi,and my nick name is King.I am 24 and come from Yazd,the city where located in the center of iran.my city has recognized as the second most ancient city throughout the world after Venice by Unesco Institute.I graduated from Islamic Azad University od Maybod at Civil-Survey engineering two years ago.I have a big family,I have three brothers and two sisters.My father is dr(anstesiology expert) and my mother is housewife.

Todays,study english and playing soccer are my hobbies.in the case of improving my english I decided come to malaysia.I've been living in kl since 28 days ago.I need to get IELTS certificate to pursue my study in master and doctor of phelosephy degrees.

As a mater of fact,the biggest my desire is to be a Mayor,so I'll try to achieve all of required qualification to increase my opportunity to obtain this job.

chax

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali

    Thanks for writing on the Blog. You are using some good vocabulary and this certainly makes your writing seem more sophisticated. You have also organised the ideas well. Perhaps the information about Yadz is not relevant to an introduction about you - even though it's interesting!

    Can you explain what an unconsciousness expert is. I'm not sure if this is the correct word. Is it a kind of doctor?

    You have some incorrect tenses and grammar, so this is an area you should concentrate on. I'm going to rewrite your first paragraph. Compare it to yours and notice where the tenses/grammar are different.

    I'm Ali Shahi,and my nick name is King. I am 24 and come from Yazd, a city which is located in the center of Iran. My city has been recognized as the second most ancient city in the world after Venice by the Unesco Institute. I graduated from (name of university) in Civil-Survey engineering two years ago. I have a big family, three brothers and two sisters. My father is an unconsciousness expert and my mother is a housewife.

    Why don't you edit this and make some changes?

    See you next week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is your nickname King? Do you want me to call you King in class?!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO DAER EMMA
    SHAHI IN PERSIAN LANGUAGE MEANS KING AND IF YOU SEARCH THE WORD OF SHAH IN ENGLISH DICTIONARY,DEFINATELY WILL FIND THE MEANING OF THIS(SHAH=the title of the kings of Iran, used in the past).BUT I DON'T MIND TO HOW PEOPLE NAMED ME.

    ReplyDelete