Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello from Tatiana

Hi everyone!My name is Tatiana, i`m Russian. I`m married and i have one son. My husband works in international company, because of this reason we are in Malasia. My parents live in Russia with my older sister. I love my family very much! I have many hobbies,they are keeping me busy. My favourite sport is horseridding. Also i like ridding motobike and swimming. All of my hobbies make my life more colourful.One interesting thing about me that i like adventures. When i lived in Moscow I jumped with parachute from plane three times. At the last time I forgot to open parachute. I was very lucky, because parachute opened automaticly.I`m studing at BC for improving my English. Also I can meet people from different countries.I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. Tatiana,

    'Malaysia' has a 'y' in. It comes from the main race of people here, the Malays.

    I don't want to parachute because I'll probably do the same thing and forget to open my chute! You're braver than me!

    Glad you like the BC!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete