Monday, February 7, 2011

Introducing Tynara

My name is Tynara. I’m from Kyrgyzstan, which located in Central Asia and borders Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. I work in Kuala Lumpur. I have been living in Malaysia for three years. I live here with my family: my husband, son and daughter.

I don’t need to pass IELTS exam for graduate University, but when I finish whole course at the British Council, I will try to pass this exam to check a level of my English. English is good opportunity for me to introduce to culture of many countries and make friends. So, last year I decided to study English and started from Elementary. Unfortunately, when you work full time (like me), it’s sometime hard to combine work with study.

Currently, I don’t have a time for some hobby. But I used to design women’s clothe and sew it myself. I like going out with my family and visit popular attractions. I hate housework, but I have to do it and I dislike computer games, because for me this is wasting a time. I’m not interested in shopping.

And last thing, when I complete my term in Malaysia, I will try to work in some English speaking country.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tynara

    I'm very impressed that you used to design clothes and SEW them! I'd love to see some of your designs.

    I really like the way you organised this writing. You have obviously thought about the order of ideas and paragraphing and it makes it much easier to read.

    I notice you use 'will' to talk about the future. This is not really correct because 'will' is only used for what we call instant decisions - ie plans or decisions you make while you are speaking. Here it would be more appropriate to use phrases like - I'm hoping to, I'm planning to, I'd like to or I want to. For example: When I complete my term in Malaysia, I'd like to work in an English speaking country. Perhaps you could do some review of future tenses from a grammar book.

    We have a saying in my country that if you want something done, give it to a busy person! That is certainly true for you. You're the busiest person in the class but always the first to do your homework! Good job.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary and Tynara,

    In Britain, we have something similar. We say, 'If want somthing doing, ask a busy person.' It tends to be true as well!

    You've done really well to start at Elementary and bring your English up to where it is now. You've obviously worked hard!

    I hope the IELTS exam will be useful for you in your future job hunting in other countries.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete