Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introducing my self

Hi Marry.I'm writing again about my self.

My name is Yasmin and I'm twenty years old.I'm from Tehran capital city of Iran.I have a one sister and two brothers.My father past away and my mother is retired.My mother and my brothers are lives in Iran and I'm live in Malaysia with my sister.My sister is older than me and she is very good sister for me,I love her.


Four years ago I decided go to Malaysia for study English because I want speak English very well,and for go to university I must speak English.And now I went to Academic class because writing and reading are very important for university.I want take an IELTS at British Council,and after take an IELTS maybe go to American for study at university.


I like sport very much and my favorite sport is swim, because I've been swimming since I was two years old.Every day I go swimming after finish my class because swim is very good for health.I'm reading book and do my homework every day and watching TV in my free time.


Yasmin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yasmin

    Good job! The organisation is so much better now - it looks professional!

    In terms of grammar, I think you should do a review of present simple (habits/routines) and present continuous (actions happening now). Can you find any tense problems in this writing?

    I might show you a good grammar book on Monday. See you then!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin,

    My favourite grammar book is How English Works by Swan and Walter. You can usually but it in Kinokuniya on the fourth floor of KLCC. Grammar in Use by Murphy is also good.

    See you next week!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete