Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Learning secondary languages are really awful

In the case of register for master degree I had to pass IELTS exam which is an international english test.after studying hard to learn english I found it too complicated, so I got rid of(withdrew) it.There were a lot of dificulties about learning english.As a matter of fact,at first I was confused by idioms.second,I had a lot of problems with grammatical lessons.in addition,even I couldn't use simple sentences in speaking fluently.In spite of the fact that I've had a hard challenges,I was unabled to pass the exam.

chax
King

3 comments:

  1. Hi 'King'

    What does 'chax' mean? I'm curious.

    You have made some good points here, but you haven't written them in a way that answers the question. This wasn't a personal question - it's more general. Why are languages difficult to learn (for anyone).

    Therefore, you need to take your points and write them a different way. For example:

    Languages have different grammar. It can be very confusing remembing all the rules. It's also difficult to speak fluently in a new language because you have to remember all the words while you are speaking.

    Did you think about the topic sentence? Your first sentence should tell the reader the topic of the paragraph.

    On the computer, we leave a space after full stops and commas. It just makes it easier to read.

    Well that's all for now. Have a good day!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. chax is a very very friendly and informal word for goodbye.i think this word originaly is iranian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you'll have to teach me. I wondered if it was the Italian 'ciao'.

    ReplyDelete