Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introducing Tanya

Hi everyone!
My name is Tanya, I`m Russian. I`m married and I have one son. My husband works in an international company , because of this reason we are in Malaysia. My parents live in Russia with my older sister. I love my family very much!
I have many hobbies, they are keeping me busy. My favourite sport is horse ridding. Also I like ridding motorbike and swimming. All of my hobbies make my life more colourful.
One interesting thing about me that I like adventures. When I lived in Moscow, I jumped with parachute from plane three times. At the last time I forgot to open parachute. I was very lucky, because parachute opened automatically.
I`m studying at BC for improving my English. Also I can meet people from different country. I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya

    Good grief! I can't believe you jumped out of a plane and didn't open the parachute. You really are lucky to be alive! It sounds to me like you're an adrenalin junkie! Do you do any other extreme sports?

    When you write on the computer, you can press the enter key twice in between paragraphs. The space makes it easier to read. Don't forget to use the spell checker too. There's a spelling mistake here.

    When you are checking your work, always check to see if you need any articles - a/an, the. For example: My husband works in an international company.

    This is a well written introduction, and it's interesting. Good work.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete