Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introducing my self

Hello everyone

My name is Yasmin.My last name is Sanjari.I'm twenty years old.I'm from Tehran ,capital city of Iran.I was born on 16th of December on 1990.I finished my high school in Iran.

I have two brothers and one sister.My father past away when I was seven years old.My mother is retired.My mother and my brothers are lives in Iran and I'm live in Malaysia with my sister.

Four years ago I decided go to Malaysia for study English and go to university.And now I've been live four months.I study English because I want speak very well and for go to university I must speak English.And now I went to Academic class because writing and reading are very important for university.

I want take an IELTS at British Council, and after take an IELTS maybe go to American for study at university.

I like sport very much and my favourte sport is swimm because I've been swimming since I was two years old.Every day I go swimming after my English class,because sport is very good for health.

I'm reading book and do my homework and watching TV in my free time , because read the English story and watch a English movie are very good practice for speaking English. I hope my English to be better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yasmin

    Thank you for telling us about yourself. I can see that you already have some very good ideas about learning English. You have obviously thought about how to organise your ideas in this writing - good job.

    In English, we usually want a paragraph to be 60-100 words. Some of your paragraphs are quite short, so perhaps you could combine some of your paragraphs that are similar. I would use three paragraphs for this writing - personal things about you, learning English, hobbies/sport. You could edit this and make those changes.

    Something else that could improve your writing is to have a variety of short and long sentences. In paragraph 1 you have a lot of very short sentences. Why not join some of them. For example: My name is Yasmin Sanjari and I am twenty years old.

    I hope those ideas help. See you next Monday!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming since two years old? Great!

    ReplyDelete