Sunday, February 27, 2011

Personal statement worksheet

I want to apply to interior architecture.I am really interested in this course and i am motivated about this.

Main reason to apply in this course is related to art and painting.In interior architecture I need to imagine

some spaces and painting can help me in this process.I find some wonderful points in this major,which they

are main reasons to apply this course,like color and light.I like challenge with color and light,then I create

some new thing in a small space,and I think it can effected to people's life.

This course is suitable for me because i am familiar with colors and perspective. I know something about

traditional and modern art and both of them can help me create some new thing to designed spaces.I had

some experience about this course,like design my apartment very professional.Unfortunately I don't have

any certificate in painting or some activities which I had in the past,but I have valuable experiences in art.

about other activities:

Education
Bachelor in Biology.GPA:15/33

Ilets :overall band score 5.

Experiences:

Music instruction,2007 up to now.

Teaching music 2010 up to September.

Painting:I have painted in traditional and watercolor tequnics,and I had an exhibition in 2008 in Tehran.


Researches for Genetics and Ecology and Systematic plans.

SAMANE

1 comment:

  1. Samane,

    Now that I've found your work and there's no thunder and lightning I can finally comment on this!

    As we discussed in class, the information under 'Education' would be in the application form. The personal statement is made up of full sentences in paragraphs and is an opportunity for you to sell yourself and convince the university that a place should be given to you.

    The first two sentences don't really need to be stated since the university know which course you want to to apply for.

    I like your discussion of colour and light because you make it sound like you are genuinely interested in this.

    You have a lot of great things in your CV that you could add to your paragraphs about why this course suits you and why you are interested in this subject, such as your art exhibition. This is a great thing to achieve so you should tell the university about it! You've taught music so you must be good! Tell them more about this too as it shows that you are dedicated to learning, creative and responsible.

    You've made a good start with this but I am sure that you could add more.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete