Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introduce my self

Hi everyone

My name is Elsawah Moharram, I am originally from Egypt, but i left Egypt in 1998 to go to live in England. I lived in a City called Leeds. I have been working for HSBC Bank in Leeds from 1999 to 2010, when i decided to come to Malaysia. i will be living in Malaysia until May 2010.

My family live all over the world, Australia, England, Egypt and Malaysia.

My hobbies are going to the gym and playing Handball.

I have been in Malaysia for two months.

I am studying English to improve my spelling!!

My goal for the future is becoming a personal trainer.

I like listening to Hip Hop and RnB music.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elsawah from Leeds!

    Well there is certainly nothing wrong with your writing on a computer. Luckily, that's the way we mostly communicate in writing these days! Your grammar here is excellent, so you don't need to worry about what present perfect etc means!

    Although I gave you ideas to write about, it would really be much better if you organised them in a logical way - like we did in class today. For example, it would make sense to put the music you like with your hobbies. Why don't you try editing this and put the ideas into
    paragraphs (like you were doing at the beginning).

    I look forward to seeing more of your writing.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawah,

    What did you think of the ELLZ spelling worksheets? Do you find them helpful?
    Emma

    ReplyDelete