Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ambitions about futuer

First of all,I need to get 6.5 band in Ilets exam because I want to apply to some Canadian and Australian universities( with high rank). I wish my application form will be accepted in these universities. Second,I hope my visa will be get issued in these countries because it is a hard process for Iranian. If I can not gain these I have another possibilities,like apply to UM university in Malaysia. Moreover,painting is my love and I wish continuing and it is wonderful if I can have exhibitions in near future. Finally I have a lot of plans for my future and if I want to obtain all of them I should be hardworking and motivated.

SAMANE

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,I have some questions.If i want to say a university is in a ranking how can I say this?Is it correct?:"university with high rank".
    another,about the process of visa.My visa get issued.Is this sentence correct?"My visa will be got issued".
    Tnx in advance.Samane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samane

    Thanks for your questions. That really makes it much easier for us to help you.

    I would say a high ranking university in Canada, or a top university in (country)...

    For a visa, I would say that I hope I can get (obtain) a student visa for Canada, but it's difficult for Iranians. Obtain is more formal than get. Difficult is more formal than hard.

    Remember 'another' is only used with singular nouns. Use 'other' for plurals.

    Well, you obviously have very clear plans for your future. What are you going to study?

    Best of luck!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete