Monday, April 11, 2011

Who am I? Why do I study English ?

This is my first writing that I've been writing in this course.In the later seconds,I'm going to introduce myself to you.
My full name is Parisa Jiroudi.I'm in my early twenties.I'm from a pretty big family.We are five persons in my family.I come from Iran,and I'm from Tehran originally. I have 2 sisters that both of them are older than me.One of them is older and another one is 9 years, older. they both are educated,and I also took my bachelor's degree in Software Engineering.
There are many reasons that I'm studying English.The most important reason which I study English is because it is introduced as an international language that everyone had better knows ,even if a little for communicating to people in foreign countries.The second important thing that I study English is because I'm going to get my master's degree in Malaysia,that's why I need to get an IELTS certificate,and before IELTS exam,I should improve my English on 4 skills,and I've chosen this course,because writing and reading are my weakness points among 4 skills of IELTS exam,so I need to focus on these matter more.
In a word, I hope that I can improve my weakness points during this course.

4 comments:

  1. Please leave me comments if I have problems in my writing
    parisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.... I find a mistake in my writing
    "One of them is older and another one is 9 years, older"
    The correct one is :
    "One of them is 12 years older and another one is 9 years older "
    Parisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parisa,

    Thanks for correcting that!

    It's good to see you assessing your own strengths and weaknesses and preparing yourself for the IELTS exam. I hope that you'll learn some useful skills on this course. You should still do an IELTS course before you take the exam. When do you want to sit for the exam?

    Quick tip: when typing, leave a space between paragraphs.

    See you in class,

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately , I have enough time for the IELTS exam.

    Thanks for Quick tip.

    ReplyDelete