Monday, April 11, 2011

About me Yasin.

Hello everybody. I am Dahir Yasin. You can call me just Yasin.
I am from Somalia. I have been in Malaysia for almost six months.
I like playing football very much and I am fan of Barcelona I like swimming and traveling as well.

I registered this course to improve my writing and reading skills ,because I want to start university on July 2011.
I hope my teacher Emma will help me to improve my skills and i will keep moving forward as much as I can .


Thanks all of you guys..
see you tomorrow.
bye Yasin

3 comments:

  1. Yasin,

    Yes, I certainly hope that Pam and I can help you! What will you be studying at university? Do you want to study in Malaysia?

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,

    Actually I want to study Islamic Finance here in Malaysia, At university in Kadah called Utara University (U U M)

    Yasin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasin,

    Malaysia is a good to place to study this - it's a growing field!

    Kedah is pretty far north - very hot if I recall from my trips there!

    Good luck!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete