Monday, April 11, 2011

About me - Kam Seng

Good evening everyone,my name is Kam Seng. I'm 23 years old this year and i living in Bandar Sungai Long. My interests are basketball and badminton, but now I'm more interest in golf because it is new for me. In future, those sports activity might helpful to my career.

I was graduated from University of West of England in BA(HON)Business Studies last year. And I'm going to continue my master in this coming September. Therefore, I choose Academic Writing and Reading class in B.C to prepare before I go back to Bristol for further study.

While I was studying in UWE, I always had problems to reading articles and writing my assignments. I can't imagine how if I going to take master with my current English level, how tough for me to write a thesis. So I hope I could improve my English and writing skill in this class. In the same time, I wish to meet more friends and hope you guys enjoy the class.

2 comments:

  1. Kam Seng,

    My husband certainly thinks that golf is important for business!

    The reading skills that we teach should help you with your studies. It's impossible to get through university work without skimming and scanning.

    Did you enjoy studying in Bristol?

    See you in class!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emma!!!

    Yes, indeed!! I agree with the skimming and scanning, it helpful and help us to save lots of time.

    Bristol is a very peaceful place and those people are very friendly. However, hard to describe for those people were drunk.

    Have a nice day
    Kam Seng

    ReplyDelete