Monday, April 11, 2011

Juliana

Good night,
My name is Juliana Paredes.I'm from Rio de Janeiro, which is the most famous city in Brazil. I have seventeen years old and I have been in Malaysia since last February. and I'll continue to stay here for a middle term. I'm interesting in football, go out with my friends and I'm addicted in facebook, internet surfing and I love McDonald's as well.

Actually,I came to malaysia to get a international undergraduate level. I finished High School last year, but to apply to a local International university I need to do de IELTS exam, but first the most important thing for me is improve my English.

Well,I've choosen Academic Reading and Writing class because I need to get a high level
in the IELTS exam,also the writing is a good practice.

1 comment:

  1. Juliana,

    You're right that writing is important if you want to study. What course are you interested in? When do you want to do the IELTS exam?

    You should speak to Yasin - he also likes football!

    See you in class!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete