Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello and morning, guys:)

Good morning everyone.
It's Akiko here....

I'm from Tokyo, where is the center of Japan.
(You know, now Japan has got a loud of probrems since the massive earthquake's hit us last month.So still we have the problems of the redioation and the shortage's food. And it's been continueing small eartwquakes everyday...I got worried a lot.)

The reason why I decided to choose this course is I have to write the dessertation for graduation...Actually, it's not coming soon, but I know that it'll take a lot of time to be able to write it. So I have to prepare to do so earlier.

Plus, I like reading books, but honestly I prefer Japanese novels to English since I have to get a lot of time to read English...I'll tire of it evntually.
I wish I could enjoy reading English books after this course...

Anyway, see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Akiko, everyone is very sorry about the earthquake and tsunami. I hope things improve soon.

    What's your dissertation on? Good that you are planning ahead!

    Why don't you try reading Japanese novels from Japanese authors that have been translated into English?

    Emma

    ReplyDelete