Sunday, April 10, 2011

About me - Mimi

Hi everyones! My name is Syamimi Binti Mohd Zan, I'm 21 years old and I live in Kuala Lumpur. I was graduated from Diploma in Hospitality Management and will continue my further study in UK this coming September. My interest are listening to musics and surfing website.

I choose Academic Reading & Writing is because I wish to improve my writing and reading skills in english. I faced a lot of difficulties when ever I read an essays. One of the difficulties I've faced is not understand the meaning of some words.

Last but not least, I wish that I can learn more about building sentences and understanding more vocabulary in this course. Besides that, I also hope to meet more new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Mimi,

    We'll spend some time looking at how to guess the meaning of words, although I think it comes up on the next course more. We'll certainly look at it a bit on this course though.

    It seems a friendly class so you should meet some nice people!!

    See you in class.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete