Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi..

I am Zaid Ghazi. I am from Al-Mosul, that a beautiful city in north of Iraq. I have been in Malaysia for four months. I like reading special historical books, but I can not read any one of them In English, and Arabic poem. Also I like playing volleyball, dominoes and swimming.
.
I am studying at the British Council to improve my language. and I want to do IELTS exam,which I want to study at university. In addition I want to be able to read historical books. Because I think the Europeans have more information about what happened in the nineteenth century, so I want to have a good knowledge about that. I will try to get the truth by comparing what I have read in Arabic books and what I will read in European books.


4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a test comment.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh! It's working now!
    I like your idea of comparing the same event from two different historical perspectives. You could try looking for children's historical books in a good bookshop. The language will be easier and of course the pictures will add clues as to what you are reading.

    Good to have to you back!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete