Sunday, July 10, 2011

bcwritingacademic2

Dear Emma
this ali from Iran.i am 27 years old and 23th of June is my birthday.I have been in Malaysia from the last January.I want to study engineering managment in master degree at UPM.I need 5.5 in my IELTS SO I have done it in 25th of June.but I have to take English class at UPM.if I have 6 ,I will just get course,but I have 5.5.now,I think this bandscore in quite enough for me beacuse I am really tired about IELTS.For six months I was full of stress about IELTS.I just want to improve my english.I have taken this course because I think It is useful for me at university.I hope this course show the way of academic writing and reading and I can develope my English.

Best regurd,
Ali.Khoshooee

1 comment:

  1. Ali,

    Well done for getting 5.5 in IELTS. I hope that now you are more relaxed and not as stressed that you will be able to learn more and it will be more fun.

    The skills that we learn on this course will hopefully benefit you at university.

    See you tomorrow.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete