Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello - Lily

Hi all,

My name is Lily and I'm attending my first class of Academic Writing and Reading course. Its very nice to meet all my new classmate and hope to get to know them better by the end of this course.

I'm a first year university student, studying Accounting and Finance. I'm having my long summer break now and thought of doing some productive with my time like improving my English. The reason I'm doing this course is to improve my writing and reading skills. I haven't been doing much writing for the past year and am worried that I will face difficulties in doing my writing assignments when I move on to my second year. I'm continuing my second year in Bristol, UK and am very excited to explore a new place.

I'm the middle child in my family. I have an older brother who is currently finishing his final year of university in Australia and a younger sister who is still studying in secondary school.

My hobbies are baking, playing badminton and scuba diving. Just like a typical girl, I like to hang out with my friends, goes shopping with them and catch each other up in our daily lives.

I guess that's all about me.

Bye !
Lily

1 comment:

  1. Lily,

    I hope you enjoy Bristol - it's a very good university!

    Well done for using your time well in your break.

    See you tomorrow.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete