Sunday, July 10, 2011

hello

dear,Emma

i'm abdalla , i'm a student in the acadimic writing and reading class .
i'm from EGYPT but my family are living in SAUDI ARABIA .
as you request us to write some on my self , i would like you to know that :
i regiestered for this course due to i need to get IELTS (6) and i believe that i need the acadimic skills to develop my writing and reading skills .
i have been studying english for one year and i'm going to study engnierring in IIUM as soon as i got the IELTS . I just hope that i can achieve what i'm planning to
thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abdalla,

    I hope the course helps you too and that you can achieve what you want.

    Why don't you print your writing off and try to correct the punctuation? Should be easier after today's lesson on punctuation. Then bring it to me to check and we can have a chat about it.

    See you tomorrow.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well , I just finished it and i figured out some mistakes .By the way , I corrected it .
    thanks

    ReplyDelete