Sunday, July 10, 2011

Academic Writing @Reading_Rahimi

Dear Emma,

My name's Ahmad Rahimi, I'm from Iran and I was born in 1978,33 years old. I'm marrid and I have a daughter, my daughter name's Baran, she's 1 year and she is very cute and beautiful. I have 5 people in my family, my bother, my sister and my parents. I have been in Malaysia for 5 month.

I study in UTM university, I need IELTS in september and I need alot of practice in speaking, listening, reading, writing. I would like countinu to give PHD, I study in Master Software Engineering in university and I have been studied in BC for 5 month, I study in Intermadiad 1.

regard,

Ahmad Rahimi

1 comment:

  1. Ahmad,

    It's great that you've brought your lovely family with you to Malaysia!

    Looking at the sentences above, they seem a little too long and without clear clauses. That's fine in speaking, but not as acceptable in writing. On this course, we'll be looking at linkers in sentences so that will hopefully help you.

    See you tomorrow.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete