Sunday, July 10, 2011

AMIN NIKFAR

HEllo
I'm Amin and I'm 18 years old and I'm from iran.
I study in BC because I want to go university and I want to study dentistry and and I leave me family , friends and my sport just for study because I think study is most important things in my life and study is my future I wish best things for myself.
When I was in Iran , I was in Iran's national boat racing team and I loved my sport but unfortunately I hate any spotr now . my life dosent have any important thing to know and I dont like any body know about my personality life .
I'm young but I like to be alone and I can do any things fro my self .
thats my life !!.

thanks for teacher

1 comment:

  1. Amin,

    What kind of boats did you used to row in? I rowed at school and university and we have a univeristy team here - when we find time to train!!

    It's not good to study ALL the time! Your brain needs to take a break and do something more fun sometimes. It helps you to learn more in the end!

    See you tomorrow.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete