Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello

Dear all,
Welcome to the Academic Reading and Writing class for intermediate students. This course is Green and there is a second course which is Blue.

My name is Emma and I'll be teaching you every day of the course. I like this because I get to know you all better and we get to work more on the skills that you most need. I think I'm quite a friendly teacher but I really don't like students being late and students who miss lots of classes!

I'm married to a Malaysian and I have 3 children, aged 11, 9 and 7. I have lots of pets - can you guess that they are?! I have a cat with a broken paw who needs lots of care and cuddles at the moment but he's very sweet and a good patient! I have a big Malaysian family here and a small family back in England. At the end of July, I'm going to England for 3 days with my daughter to surprise my Grandma at her 90th birthday party!

I love reading. At the moment, I'm reading Cider with Rosie by Laurie Lee. It's a classic of English Literature. I like rowing with people from my old university and playing badmninton with my son. I'm Secretary of a Society too so that keeps me really busy.

I hope you'll enjoy the course and get lots of out it.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment