Thursday, November 25, 2010

UCAS Personal Statment form Chew Su Linn

I'm interested in corporate law course. Therefore, I have taken Economics and Business Studies in my A-levels to understand a country's economic and business structure is formed.

My objective of taking law is to be able to identify the come and goes of legal documants. Thus, preventing scams and loopholes forming in agreements to protect the interests of the future company, that i may be working with. It also gives me the challenge I need to make my life more interesting.

The activities that i have taken part in before are English debating club and Girl Scout club. English debating club encourage me to voice out my opinions in front of audience,which gives me the courage to pursue the course i desire. While being girl scout, teaches me to be more discipline and responsible in handling a certain situation. The experiences that I have acquired by joining the clubs stated in the above gives me the courage to pursue the course i like.

With the knowledge I can acquire by attending law courses in your university, I may even have the opportunity to start my own legal firm or business, making our professional and high quality services well known among the public, increasing the firms reputation. Thus, attracting more customers, allowing the firm to generate substantial profits. As your university have a good reputation for producing high quality law professionals that have been very successful through out the years.

Please consider accepting me into your university and thank you very much for taking you time to read through my UCAS personal statement. I will be awaiting your reply with high expectation.


No comments:

Post a Comment