Thursday, November 25, 2010

love and love

I want to study Geology Faculty at Univesity Technology of Malaysia. I have chosen this university,because,this is one of the best universities in Malaysia and also listed in 500 top university in the world. UTM is public university,so the fee is low. Also UTM is international university and many foreigner students are studing there. UTM have very good facility to study and research about Geology. We can meet experienced teacher there. Geology Faculty have modern laboratory and also large area for practic.
I studisd Geology at Tabriz University in Iran. I want to get Master Degree in Geology.I love this subject ,because, we can get a lot of knowledge about Earth,Layer of the Earth,different kind of stone,environment and continents. Geology can help us to understand cause of natural disaster such az ,earthquake,flood,volcano,sunami.... .This subject is so amazing and not boring.

I worked az a Geologist in Iran for 6 months.I worked with a groupo of Geologist that researched about earthquake zoon in north of Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment