Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jasmin's personal statement

I'm interested in study Business Management because my parents have a share company. I would like to help them to manage it. I want to let their business becoming more bigger than now.

Since i was young, i was always went to factories help my parents. I've done a lot of position, e.g: Human Resources, Personal Assistant and Supervisor assistant. Therefore, I've learnt a lot of management knowledge in work.

In June of 2009, i worked at my parents's factories was a Supervisor assistant. When i was a supervisor assistant, i helped my supervisor did a lot of things to make the system and control more easier. But because of my age and i didn't have any certificate, so executives didn't believe i have the ability to solve problem. That's why i want to study and gain more knowledge to help my parents.

I'm really hopefully to gain the knowledge, not just for helping my parent's company. What's more, i also can help other people to management their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment