Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Comments on the article titled, “Does swimming make people fat?”


The best way for me to lose weight is playing squash. The sport is effective to me within reasonable time frame. I lost weight about two kilograms after played squash for three weeks. I played three times a week and each time for about an hour. Besides that, playing squash helps me to stay healthy. I usually feel energized in doing things on the next day after I played squash. This makes me like to lose weight by playing squash. In addition, playing squash is fun to me, which enable me to maintain the habit for a long period of time. It is less likely for me to gain weight again because I stopped playing squash. Playing squash causes losing weight is successful, fun and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment