Thursday, November 25, 2010

HW 1

I want to be enrolled in this college (College of the North Atlantic Qatar), because it is very good in Networking.This college is known to excellence and I asked about some of my teachers and my father was telling me it's very good in this specialty and you can study two years in Qatar after that you can continue in Canada.

I am applying for this cores because I am really interested in Networking and technology. I have taken (Information Technology) technical diploma I studied it in the high school. I studied these courses:
Hardware & Software, Programming (visual basic, c++), Robotics (NXT & CBC), Database (Oracle, Microsoft Access), Multimedia (photo shop,3DMax,after effect and flash),
Networking (MCSP).

I won in (NRO2009) Qatar and I have a Big background about Networking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mustafa

    You're certainly very interested in computer networks! I'm afraid it's not something I understand very well.

    About your writing, I think you should start to pay attention to collocation - that means words that usually go together. What usually comes after particular words. You can do this by looking at example sentences in a dictionary.

    For example, from your writing:
    I studied it 'at' high school.
    I have an background 'in' networking.
    It is very good 'for' ....

    Keep writing and reading the blog Mustafa. See you next class.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete