Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The most important thing I have learnt from this course

The skill of paragraph writing is the most important thing I have learnt from Academic Reading and Writing 2B course. Paragraph writing is central to skill of writing because paragraphs are basic units of written documents including dissertations, research papers, articles and reports. The knowledge I learnt from the course covers areas that I did not aware of previously. I understood better about how to write a good paragraph and overcame some of my weaknesses. Improve paragraph writing skill directly raise the quality of my written work. As the quality increase, the skill may increase the impact of my written work, probably helps me in achieving my objectives and ultimately enhance my performance. Thus, learning to write paragraph match with my purpose of attend Academic Reading and Writing 2B course to produce high quality written work. For the reason, I feel happy that I joined the course and it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment