Friday, November 5, 2010

Dose swimming make people fat?

It is a story about diet and author wants to describe some diet ways such as swimming , jugging.
However , some ways are not useful for lose weight because people do swim but after that their appetite are more than other times.

In my opinion , eat more after exercise is not useful because ordinary people do exercise for fitness and lose wight.
I never do eat more food after exercise gut I studied about this topic ; researchers believes that eat more is not safe especially after exercise.Because "The body tends to respond to exercise so it can do it more efficiently in future "

Although , I prefer to drink water and juice .
I strong believe that , do exercise is the best way to lose weight but we have to negotiate to doctor.
Also , ask the doctor to write a schedule for our bodies and our bodies abilities .

I think , this is a good method to lose wight or diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment