Thursday, November 18, 2010

briefly summarize the programme

Dear Shiva


I would like to invite you briefly the programme in British council from 5th to 8th August .I have already booked flights.I attached your arrival,itinerary and hotel details. firstly we will take you at the airport then we will go to Maya hotel stay for until 10am.the programme start at 11.30am in British council and if you send an suggest some changes.would you like this program?I hope you .


I look forward to seeing you

Dr selvam
British council

1 comment:

  1. You've included most of the information, but the tone isn't quite right. Also, you are not inviting, simply informing. Delete 'briefly'and check the sentence:
    the programme start at 11.30am in British council and if you send an suggest some changes.would you like this program?I hope you .

    ReplyDelete