Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello I am Khaldoon

Hello


How are you my friends? I hope every body fine.


About me


My name is Khaldoon I'm from Baghdad, Iraq. I came to Malaysia before 6 months ago. I have had study in the BC. I comeback here to improve my writing because I wanna to do my theses in my university (UKM).


One from my Hobie's I'm crazy about football, also I like reading books. I like Malaysia people and country.


I hope everyone have a nice day.


With my best regard,

Khaldoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaldoon

    It's great to have you in the class! So you're crazy about football. Actually we don't follow much football in New Zealand because rugby is the most popular sport. However, NZ did quite well in the last world cup. They were the only team not to lose a game. Mind you, they didn't win a game either!

    About your writing, you have too much space in it. When you want a new paragraph, just hit the 'enter' key twice.

    You don't need 'ago' and 'before' in the same sentence because they have the same meaning.

    Good work. Keep up the writing!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete