Monday, March 7, 2011

Personal Statement for Civil Engineering

I enjoing when I see a huge structur anywhere, for instance bridge, tall buldinges,tunnel and etc. I were grade-school , this was one of my wishes to gain Civil Engineering. Now, I have that but thinking with myself, it can not finally my aim.I studied at high-school in building and road course. Aftar took Diploma, I started work in a structure company,which was the first exprienc in my worklife,my responsibled was priject controller and under-secretary site manager. I had working , I accepted at university in Civil major for a 2 years course. In during unversity, I worked with them but my university was was very far from work location so I could work in summer holidays. I graduated so I should went to Military Service because it is compulsory law in my country for young people .I finished that, I acquired the first exprience in site direct manager with another company, which had Steel Pipeline Project between 2 cities. Concurrently with this project , I introduced to Consulting Company for overseer Pipeline Projects. It was a new exprience again since there projects included Electical , Mechanical Pumps Stations. I worked with them for 2 years because finished contract.Again, I accepted at University in Civil Engineering Bachelor. I needed work and study together because I got married. However, I graduated in Civil Engineering and I had a lot of years expriences aboat Pipeing Projects, many companies suggestion to me for conterbute with them. Finally, I choosed a company. they had contract with befor my captain. For always, this sentence is in my mind from captain when he meeted me in the site and told me : " My think is free and releasing about this project because you are here ",Which gave to me a pride because I catching result years hardworking in a lot of projects.Now,I will want to continue study in highway master degree because I thinking like and need to gain a new knowledge and work exprience in another branchCivil Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment