Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Octuplets celebrate first birthday

A single and unemployed woman, Ms Suleman, celebrated with her eight babies for their first birthday in California. According to the post, she felt that her family is growing to be too large for it could be.

Q1: What are the advantages and disadvantages of growing up in a large family?
Well, there are always pros and cons for anything. A large family would look crowded and children would not suffer from loneliness. Their childhood would be more interesting as they always have companion in case their parents weren't at home for them. However, children would get easily fall into jealousy especially when parents give more cares towards other rather than him or her as in to be left out. They could easily get into quarrel too.

Q2: Do you have a lot of siblings?
I do have a lot too. There are four siblings including me. I believe more than two is considered as "a lot".

Q3:What are the advantages and disadvantage of having a lot of children if you are a parent.
Having a lot of children would help to decrease parent's burden when they help out to do housework or helping each other in homework, as well as taking care of one and another. Somehow, it would be a burden too in terms of expenses.

Q4:Would you like to have a large family ? Why? Why not?
It depends on one's ability. If I have a good paid or a steady income and am able to take good care of my children, why am I not allow to have a lot of children?


Ling

1 comment:

  1. Q1:I agree with the writer. It's depends to the family how they manage or handle the large family. If there a good care, then it would be great happy family and it would be otherwise if those family cannot control.

    Q2:No. I only have one younger brother, I'm easy to be jealous if I have another sister or brother.

    Q3:Maybe, it's depend on my lifestyle, income and if I'm able to bring up my children.
    Because at this point I only have a small family

    -Mas

    ReplyDelete