Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NYPD

For your information, NYPD stands for New York Police Department. Supposingly, I intended to write this post last night as this topic would be my homework for yesterday. Somehow, I failed to sign in and this is my purpose of sharing to inform you that the password is not an "o" but a zero. Besides, do take note of the capital letter! I could only say few words about that as password is always confidential.

Somehow I feel this article is a bit difficult for me as I could hardly understand some of the paragraphs. The question goes: Is the article of Police Department considered as a discrimination? I would say that yes, it is. Rap could be considered as a culture which invented in U.S by the African-American, which in the first place, to stand out protecting the right for blacks, just like Martin Luther. However, according to the article, it states that the black should behave themselves and not to looked down for their performance. For my opinion, probably, they are yet not been kindly accepted by the white due to the contrasting culture and background, as I could not see any connection between rappers with the crime.

It's pretty confusing and one of the reason would be the insufficient of understanding about this article. Feel free to comment and share your opinion no matter you are agree o disagree on my points.

Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment