Thursday, September 29, 2011

Information to support your application (CHEN)

The 2 main reason I choose this course (logistics and supply chain management) is because I believe I can create a well run logistics to help a city or countryside to be more competitive such as those cities have a better transport system than other city ,do not have any delay in the official documents so the cost of organize anything or set up a business in the city will be cheaper than other city.Next reason is save our resources to protect our environment, a nice logistics planning will reduce the wasted resources which are involve in a supply chain of food , paper , products and others but before I do this I must study in this course and gain a specific knowledge to help me to make a accurate predict in demand and supply.

I have a strong believe that study in this university can provide a good facility , lecture and the ability to get a job for us.However, in my country you can buy a bachelor's degree certificate from the most of the private university and college.The course is recognized by CIPS ( Chartered Instituteof Purchasing and Supply ), so it's very helpful for me to get a job . Finally the most benefit that I can gain from it is the chance for me to fulfill my dream .

4 comments:

  1. Not relevant:
    "in my country you can buy a bachelor's degree certificate from the most of the private university and college"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well organised statement letter! Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! it's kinf of proffessional reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to avoid numerals (2) for numbers less than 20 - write "two".
    Also:
    "I have a strong believe" should be "belief".
    and:
    "from the most of the private university and college" should be "from most private universities and colleges."
    Otherwise good.

    ReplyDelete