Thursday, September 29, 2011

application support - Aminah

Application support – AMINAH (Academic reading and writing. GREEN).


I wish to take the course of Fine Art because I think it is my vocation and natural call of my heart.

I did my best developing the drawing and painting skills since my childhood. At the present I’m attending oil painting classes in Fine art school.

Through my paintings I’m exploring the world and its diversity. By this, I would like to express my own vision of this world.

I have some art pieces which I would like to attach during the submission of the documents to the Art Institute.

Upon the graduation from the Art Institute I would like to propagate my country’s as well as South East Asian’s cultures on the local and international arena. I’ll be happy if I’ll get the recognition and good artistic reputation that one day benefits me for the farther exploration of the world and visual presentation of my artistic fantasy patterns on the canvas surface.

If I’ll develop my artistic skills on the professional level I hope to get a better job in national museum, gallery… I can lead also a drawing class in school or college.


6 comments:

  1. Good reason:
    If I’ll develop my artistic skills on the professional level I hope to get a better job in national museum, gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good writing but I think its better to connect and unite short sentences into one united paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I’ll develop my artistic skills on the professional level I hope to get a better job


    i like this sentens because i learn new thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is my vocation and natural call of my heart.
    Through my paintings I’m exploring the world and its diversity.

    Those are perfect sentences , I really like them .I think you will have a great opportunity to have a place in this university.
    muhanad & Chen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really poetry writing, i like it but actually i can't understand some part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of nice sentences here, but not sure you need all the paragraph breaks :)
    Also:
    "If I’ll develop my artistic skills on the professional" - just "If I develop...". No will.
    Very good!

    ReplyDelete