Thursday, September 29, 2011

Academic Reading and Writing2, Assignment 1 - Azim

I am strongly determined to finish my current study and follow it on next level. I would like to do it on the field of Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics which can be relevant to computer science. There are some important reasons that I have chosen this field. First of all, I am really interested to extend my knowledge and tie it with one of the latest and newest human’s advancements. There are many fascinating projects by which researchers produce unbelievable goods toward mankind tranquility. I am also interested to take part in this way. What is more, with more knowledge and education I will have better social position and standing. At the time at which I finish my PHD I would be able to do research on highly recognized academic environments. Working with experts in this field who have high social positions will help me to promote my knowledge and experience. Also, it has been predicted that there will be large sums of money in future on these fields. I also plan to found my private company based on this science and technology and invest on large projects that would likelihood be very beneficial. Of course there are some other reasons that have motivated me to study in the fields of Biomedical and Bioinformatics.

4 comments:

  1. A very nice blog. Make sure you include more information on why you want to do the course

    I really like this sentence:
    What is more, with more knowledge and education I will have better social position and standing.

    I think this sentence is wrong:
    I am really interested to extend
    I think it should be :
    I am really interested in extending

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation! your writing is good and strong. just you can improve your gramatical issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good idea,good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. For "follow it on next level." try "take it to the next level."
    As noted, "interested in doing" not "interested to do".
    This generally good, but I think you could use paragraphs better, and order the points differently.

    ReplyDelete