Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NYPD moves to a new beat

It is not a story, It is fact about Harlem`s area in Newyork city and about HArlem`s people .
In addition , author want`s describe how Rap music made and explain history of Rap music.
Also, how governments control this district because all most all of the people in Harlem are African-Americans.

I believe that police are acting is wisely because Harlem area is specific state with a special atmosphere. Besides , Harlem`s people have particular culture as almost all Harlem`s people are African-Americans with black skins.
Also,The governments need to control this state with wisely idea and I strongly support this beneficial idea.

I would say that there are many states and districts like Harlem in my country.However, my country governments don`t have any idea for wisely control these area and I don`t know why?
although , sometimes governments in my mother country do some act and it act make a discrimination opinion amongst people.

The RAP music is a type of hip-hop music and I know all black`s people like rap music specially Harlem`s people are proud of the Rap music because they made it.I pleasure say that first Rap music made from repeated broadcasts of Martin Luther king speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment